friksjons-effektiv trinse med svivel.
- Designed for maximum simplicity in setting up hauling or load deviation systems and tyroleans for work at height, rescue and tree care:
- triple-action opening of the moving side plate is quick and easy, even with gloves
- the rope can be installed with the device connected to the anchor.
- red mark provides a visual warning when the moving side plate is unlocked
- special side plate design protects the rope path
- Optimal efficiency and easy handling:
- large diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- swivel allows pulley to be oriented under load
- swivel accepts up to three carabiners and allows the use of ropes and slings to facilitate maneuvers.
- Weight: 290 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, NFPA 1983 Pulley General Use, UIAA, UKCA
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 38 mm
- Maximum working load: 4 x 2 = 8 kN
- Breaking strength: 36 kN
- Efficiency: 95 %