Friksjons-effektiv dobbel trinse med svivel. Designet gjør at en kan åpne og sette inn/ut tau selv om det henger i ankerfestet.
- Designed for maximum simplicity when setting up haul systems or tyroleans for work at height or rescue:
- triple-action opening of the moving side plate is quick and easy, even with gloves
- the rope can be installed with the device connected to the anchor.
- red mark provides a visual warning when the moving side plate is unlocked
- special side plate design protects the rope path
- Optimal efficiency:
- large diameter sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Parallel-mounted sheaves and auxiliary attachment point for setting up various types of complex haul systems
- Easy handling:
- swivel allows pulley to be oriented under load
- swivel accepts up to three carabiners
- swivel and auxiliary attachment point allows the use of ropes and slings to facilitate maneuvers.
- Weight: 480 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, NFPA 1983 Pulley General Use, UIAA, UKCA
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 38 mm
- Maximum working load: 8 kN (3 kN per strand, more information in the Instructions for Use)
- Breaking strength: 36 kN
- Efficiency: 95 %